August 12, 2019

Meet Emily Griffin-Williams

By egriffinwilliams

Hello, I am Emily Griffin-Williams.  I began working in the Student Success Center as a testing coordinator on January 2nd of this year and I must say I absolutely love it. Prior to coming to work here, I was a test administrator at Pearson Professional Center.  Before that I was a cleaner of messes, kisser of boo-boos, reader of bedtime stories, server of snacks, maker of Valentines, coordinator of sleepovers, and expert hugger for twelve beautiful years to three fantastic humans.

As a child, I wanted to either work at Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour or be a Radio City Rockette. While I can still do a grand plié (I just can’t make it back up to first position), but my goals have changed a bit. Doing something I enjoy is the most important thing to me, and thanks to my coworkers and the students here, I’m glad I never became a Rockette.

Every single person, not just in the Student Success Center, but the entire library, is just terrific.  Everyone is so kind and helpful and it really feels like we are a family.  The students and faculty are absolutely brilliant.  They really give me hope for our future.  I am so very fortunate to be a part of it all.